Saturday, January 7, 2012

January 6th 2012

Breakfast: I ate a bowl of cheerios with almond milk and drank a cup of coffee with zero calorie sweetener.

Lunch: I ate a bowl o the leftover brown rice pasta, green vegetable sauce topped with tomatoes and a slice of whole wheat bread with Smart Balance spread.

Snack: A piece of Trader Joes while grain brownie and a piece of dark chocolate 70% cacao with a small glass of milk.

Dinner: I kind of ate dinner twice. I ate before date night with my hubby because we weren't sure if we were going o get dinner. And the I ate again when we got to Seattle. So before I had a few pieces of the raspberry walnut marinated chicken breast and an egg roll. Then at the restaurant, TASTE in the Seattle Art Museum, I started with a spoon of carrot top purée and has the Winter Squash Ravioli with brown butter, fried sage, and creme fraiche and drank water with lemon.

Dessert: When we got home I splurged...3 graham crackers, 1/2 a whole wheat brownie and a glass of milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment