Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4th 2012

Breakfast: I ate one bowl of Trader Joe's Whole Grain Farina made with water to save on calories. Topped with 2 diced apricots, 1tbs dried cranberries, 1tsp butter, and 1tsb cinnamon, brown sugar, and pecan mixture.
I drank 1 cup of coffee with zero calorie sweetener.

Snack: I ate about 8 Trader Joe's dehydrated unsweetened apple slices.

Lunch: A large bowl of the broccoli soup, a slice of buttered toast and a glass of berry tea with 1tsp no-calorie sweetener.

Snack: Trader Joes plantain chips

Dinner: I sautéed onions and garlic in olive oil. Then I added kale, collard greens, mushrooms, baby spinach, 1tbs basil pesto, 1tbs Parmesan cheese, and veggie stock. Then I blended it all up and served it over brown rice pasta and topped it with diced tomatoes. It was soooo filling and good!
I ate one large bowl and a glass of wine.
Lastly, I drank the darn apple cider vinegar. Yuck! I'm hoping I get used to it.

Dessert: 1 Trader Joes whole grain brownie and a small glass of 1% milk.

Late night snack: 2 pieces of dark chocolate cacao....the good stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment