Thursday, January 5, 2012

January 5th 2012

Breakfast: Egg white egg scramble topped with the green veggie sauce I made last night and fresh diced tomatoes. I also ate a piece of white toast(I've go to make some whole wheat bread today!) with Smart Balance spread.
I drank a cup of coffee with zero calorie sweetener.
***Well, this is where the accountability comes into play. I need to fess up. Shelby ended up eating her eggs and some of mine but didn't eat her toast. So I ate ANOTHER piece of white bread which equals SUGAR. Why? Because I'm weak and I "wanted it". Also, I hate wastefulness which is ridiculous. If there's chocolate cake left over from a party you would do your health, body, and sanity better if you just throw it away.
Now I'm going to continue with my day and do better.

Morning Drink-I've been trying to drink lots of water. Today I added some lemon. Shelby took a sip and said, "yummy water!".

Lunch: 1 bowl of the leftover pasta and vegetable sauce from last night. And I drank a glass of berry tea with no calorie sweetener.

Snack: 1 glass on 1% milk and 1 tortilla with Smart Balance spread and light agave nectar.

Dinner: I had a chicken breast marinated with low fat raspberry, walnut vinaigrette and 1/2C lightly sautéed collard greens.

Exercise: 1hour dance exercise class Boy was I sweating!

Dessert: 1 Trader Joes whole grain brownie and 2 pieces of dark 60% cacao chocolate and a cup of 1% milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment